My Christmas Wishlist

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelies,

I am back after quite a while, I haven't really had the time to work on my blog recently. Therefore I am only writing a new post now. As in a few weeks it is Christmas and I get into Christmas mood the day after Halloween it seemed like the perfect time for a christmas wishlist. Of course this is only a wishlist and I do not expect to receive those particular gifts because they are quite pricey.

Let's get straight into it.

First item on my list: a watch, I used to have a swatch but got bored of it so I wanted a new watch similar to Daniel Wellington's watch. I have a few models that I quite like:
-first of all the Daniel Wellington Classic St Mews 36 mm.

I found the watch really simplistic which is a look I was really looking for, the rose gold is a plus of course.

- second watch I found is a watch by a german brand called Kapten & Son the model I fell in love with is the Campina Brown Leather.
The models are all quite similar and this one is no difference although I really like the logo of Kapten & Son the anchor is really pretty.

- my third watch is no different than the other two, on the other hand it is the least expensive watch of them all. It is a watch by Cluse called La Boheme Rose Gold White/Brown.
It is still very similar and I found this watch more simplistic than the others, the brand's name on the dial is a bit too obtrusive which is disappointing as it is a really pretty watch.

- Last model of watch is an Olivia Burton, the price isn't excessive and I really liked the color of the strap. It is called the Midi Dial Tan & Gold.
It is also very simplistic and I really like the roman numbers on the dial.

Second item on my list is a pair of sunglasses by Ray Ban. The model Clubmaster has always attracted me I really liked the retro look they would give to someone wearing them, but I had bought already two pairs of Wayfarer and felt like I should wait a bit before buying more. Therefore now was the perfect time. I really liked the classic Clubmaster in the Havane color.

Third on my list is a bag. I never really had a proper leather handbag and felt like, nearing 17 years old, it would be the perfect moment to ask for a leather bag. I did not really know which style I would want to have but the Adele bag from Lancaster was a pure beauty. I therefore asked for a bag that resembled the Adele from Lancaster. Obviously not the Lancaster as it costs about 230$.
I really like the nude color of this bag and the fact that it has a handle as well as a shoulder strap.

Fourth item on my wishlist is the perfume Black Opium by the one and only Yves Saint Laurent. I really liked the scent about a year ago, I hope I still enjoy the smell and I am crazy for perfumes so I'd be more than happy with on more perfume.

Fifth items are foundations. I have wanted these two foundations ever since they came out. One of them is the Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix and the second on is the  Maybelline New York SuperStay Better Skin. I really want to try them out and maybe to a little review of them. The only problem is they aren't available yet in Qatar which makes the closing of the skin tone a lot harder than usual.


Last items on my list are also make up related and are eyeliners. I am not really looking for a particular brand as I don't believe that branding is important in eyeliner because I use them so rarely that they all seem amazing to me. However I am looking for particular colors. First of all nude colors, I have wanted to try them on for a really long time and now felt like the perfect occasion to ask for them, also a purple color and a charcoal type of color as well as a green. As you may have noticed I have decided to go all out with the colors.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my wishlist and do not hesitate to comment your wish lists as well as give me ideas to add to my wishlist.

Love, Elise xx






You may also like

No comments:

All content copyright © Brune Delight, 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts